Saturday, November 5, 2011

Milk Carton sets have been released...

along with a freebie for purchasing $4 or more in my shop. NOTE: DO NOT add the Petal Box set to your shopping cart. It will be sent by email after I receive confirmation of your purchases.

The following sets are available for instant download:

Winter Set 1 - all about snow!



Winter Set 2 - all about the animals that love the snow! I had to include a snowman and evergreen trees. Wait! The trees are WHITE!!! It must have snowed.





Milk Carton - Christmas Set 2 - This has to be my favorite set. Santa is just plain CUTE!



This is the limited time free set. Spend $4 or more in my shop and I will email this set to you within 24 hours of your purchase.  REMEMBER - don't add it to your cart or you will end up paying for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment